Saturday 11 August 2012

Dumon Chocolatier


Address: Eirmarket 6, Bruges 8000, Belgium
Phone: +32 50 34 62 82

Why we went here: Belgian chocolates were in our To-Eat list for Belgium. Dumon was the first specialty chocolatier we saw in Bruges.

In a Nutshell: Best Belgian chocolates (and chocolates, in general) that I've ever had!

Smooth, creamy, melt in your mouth, not too sweet and flavorful! Yum! Dumon chocolates are the best I've ever sampled. Period. Well worth the money.

I tried Mary Chocolatier and Neuhaus in Brussels and both were subpar compared to Dumon. I regret not buying more since we went here during our last day in Brugge and during closing time too! They didn't have a store in Brussels so I wasn't able to buy more to bring home :(

Window of Dumon Chocolatier

Assortment of chocolates

No comments:

Post a Comment